• Announcements

• Joelf

Upgraded Sclero Forums!   05/18/2017

Welcome to the Upgraded and Redesigned Sclero Forums!!   Our Forums are even better and more up to date than before.   Happy Posting to all our Members!!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Jude the Grouch

Maintain Hydroxychloroquine In Antiphospholipid Syndrome (aps) In Pregnancy

3 posts in this topic

Great Article only wish this knowledge had been available years ago I had 12 miscarriages and many attempts at IVf before getting my precious son and daughter. When we went back for a third 8 years later the IVF team discovered that I had APS and put me on clexane for weeks before conception and then 12 weeks after conception and then we started it again 12 weeks before delivery and 6 weeks after delivery. It really helped it was the first time I conceive first go and carried the baby almost to full term.

The advances in technology are amazing who know what the future holds for all of us with the medical advances

Kindest Regards

Sharon

Diagnosis Scleroderma-crest, Scolliosis, Asthma, ILD, Plueral Fibrosis, GERD, Hiatus hernia, Anticardiolipin positive, ANA positive

a little bent and broken and almost beyond repair!

I agree, great article. I do not have APS but had a significant flare after my first pregnancy and have been taking hydroxychloroquine throughout my current pregnancy. So far things at 20 weeks are great and the baby is healthy and growing normally and I feel really good-great med!

Reese