Jump to content
Sclero Forums

Recommended Posts

I went to my Podiatrist because when I wear any shoes (that aren't those rubber sandle ones with holes that we discussed a while back) any shoe that is like a tennis shoe (any shoe that covers your whole foot) makes my feet feel like they're falling asleep & I haven't been able to wear any other shoes. Even if I just wear arch supports in a loose boot, the pressure on my arch causes the same thing.


ANYWAYS....I went to a Podiatrist & he said I need to start over with a new Dr. who can just ask me questions & develop his own ideas without knowing what all has been looked into. He is sending my Primary care Physician a letter recommending that she send me to either Mayo, Cleveland, or UofM to be checked out & get to the bottom of everything. I have secondary Raynauds & Fibromyalgia, my ANA is Neg. Pos/above normal RF.


So, I was wondering if anyone knows of any good Dr.s at any of those places or has any recomendations? Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

University of Michigan, 3 month wait for one doctor, and 6 to 9 months for another. If you are a severe case you will see both most likely. Good Luck in your search. I don't know where you live to tell you which is the closest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Joelf locked this topic
  • Joelf unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...