Sclero Forums
barefut

Job Interview Today

Well I'm off in a few minutes to go to my first job interview since 1989.

Even though I got a good 8 hours sleep, I woke up feeling dizzy, nauseaus, thick headed, and tired. Of course! I couldn't wake up feeling chipper on such an important day!

Kinda confirms my instinct to work from home. Then again, am I supposed to push through it and carry on and things would get better? Or would they get worse?

Well, I'm just gonna go and do my best today and if they want me, then it's meant to be and I'll sally forth and do my best each day.

I do like the idea of working outside of home I just wish my body liked the idea too. :(

I also got a babysitting job yesterday M - W, 7 hours/day.

Whatever happens, happens..........

Talk at y'all later,

Barefut

Take care,

Barefut

Serena Justis

ISN Blogger

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

Thanks gals,

It went better than I thought it would. The interview was conducted by a panel of 3 nice, friendly ladies so that put me at ease and I was able to answer all those hard questions intelligently.

They emphasized R E L I A B I L I T Y and asked if there was anything that would interfere with me being able to BE reliable and dependable - with little or no absences. Of course I said no and felt like a liar.

The first thing that popped into my head were my doctor appts every 3 months which I would have to miss a whole day for. I almost said something but kept my mouth shut. I knew it would be opening a huge can of worms.

If I am chosen as one of the 2 finalists then I will have a second interview with who would be my immediate supervisor. I will know by next week.

Thanks for your support. I will keep y'all posted. Until then, I'm still scouring the classifieds.

Love,

Barefut

Take care,

Barefut

Serena Justis

ISN Blogger

Barefut,

Sorry I'm late on the good luck wishes, but I'm so glad you went on your interview even though you weren't really feeling up to it. Keepin' my fingers crossed for you. Chin up. What will be will be!

Happy people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have!

Warm and Happy to you! Vee

Sweet,

My interview was for a receptionist job at a non profit agency that helps people find financial assistance with energy bills as well as other types of resources for low income families.

I have an appiontment with them myself for energy assistance on Monday.

AND.......I got called back for a second interview on Wednesday.

I'm afraid I'll get the job and I'm afraid I won't! :unsure:

B

Take care,

Barefut

Serena Justis

ISN Blogger