Sam

Mri Today

8 posts in this topic

Well in awhile I leave to have that done. I had to rescheule it because before I wasn't feeling good. I am feeling lots better but I still ahve my aches and pains and I'm still tired but that is an everyday thing. I hope they can tell me what going on with my legs and why I hurt in the lower lumbar region. It is getting worse. I have been falling down a few times since december that is when that started to happen. Well take care and try to have a wonderful day.. It's really cold her this morning its only 3 degrees at the moment. brrrrrrrr

Sam

Good luck Sam~

Hope all goes well today. Make sure you bundle up and make some hot chocolate to take along to keep your inside warm as well.

I'll keep you in my thought, you certainly need to get to the bottom of your chronic pain issue. Good luck!

Warm Hugs

Take care and stay warm,

Michelle

Hi Sam

Good luck to you, hope all goes well and you get some answers that help. Sometimes, although not always, I think it's better to know even if we don't like the answers :unsure:

Sending good wishes your way!

Hi Sam, I am so glad that you are having the MRI! Please let us know how it goes and results when you get them. Try to keep warm in this freeeeezing weather!

*WestCoast*

My fa,ily doctor called yesterday and said my results of the MRI showed arthritis in my lower back. I kinda figured that..

Sam

Hi Sam,

First of all, I'm impressed that any doctor would call you on a Saturday! Second, did you dr. tell you how to treat it?

Hope it feels better,

emmie

No he said if it continues to hurt to get in. I do have pain meds but I had to take them out of my house. I had someone getting into them and taking them. Out of 90 pills I had only taken two. I am down to a half bottle. The doctor who called is my family doctor and he wasn't the one who ordered it. My family doctor makes sure I am taken care of. Plus my sister works in the same ofice as him. He is a good doctor and his wife is really nice too. I am lucky to have him in my life. Sam

Sam