• Announcements

• Joelf

Upgraded Sclero Forums!   05/18/2017

Welcome to the Upgraded and Redesigned Sclero Forums!!   Our Forums are even better and more up to date than before.   Happy Posting to all our Members!!
Shelley Ensz

In Loving Memory of Sherrill Knaggs

35 posts in this topic

I have only just come on and read this thread about Sherrill's passing and like the rest of you I am totally devastated.

She was one of the first people to post and PM me when I first joined this site and she truly helped me in so many ways.

She also referred me to her Rheumatologist and for that I am forever grateful as that is where my treatment started.

She gave me wonderful advice, and even when she was so sick she always answered my messages with love and care.

My last message with her she told me how sick she had become and like Pam, I was amazed that she was so selfless to answer that last message from me, I will treasure her friendship and always draw strength from her courage, she was an amazing woman, and my heart goes out to her husband.

Hugs, tears and love.......I will miss you so much Sherrill.

Irene

No! was the exasperating cry from my lips as I read the post on the message board.

I guess I've been a stranger to the board for too long -- writing blogs and not keeping up with news. I'm truly sorry to hear of Sherrill's passing and part of me cannot believe she's gone.

Having lost someone very close recently (Mum) I can fully empathise with her family and the pain they must be feeling. I hope she's in a special place where her pain will be no more. I'm sure she will be.

Heartfelt sorrow

Barbara Lowe

I too am very sorry and sad at the news of Sherrill passing. She was such an inspirations to many. She will be missed by all. My thoughts go to her family and friends.

Take care and stay warm,

Michelle

I was very shocked to hear about Sherrill. She was one of the first to write to me and it was a comfort knowing that she was in NZ also. I will miss her ..

Kiwi

Diagnosed 2006 - Diffuse Scleroderma

Skin and lung involvement

The nonprofit International Scleroderma Network thanks the following people for their donation in loving memory of Sherrill Knaggs, longtime ISN volunteer whose inspirational story was the centerpiece of the Voices of Scleroderma Volume 2 book, who passed away on 02-27-08. (Also see: Donate in Memory of Sherrill Knaggs and Donations in Memory) Reposted 03/04/08.

Anonymous (1)

Lisa Bulman

Stephen Dickson

This item was posted in the ISN Newsroom. Please check the newsroom daily for updates on scleroderma and other related articles.

Lisa Bulman

(Retired) ISN/SCTC List Coordinator

(Retired) ISN Sclero Forums Assistant Manager

(Retired) ISN Assistant News Guide

(Retired) ISN Fundraiser

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

I was so shocked to hear of Sherrill . We had exchanged posts and she always inspired me. I will miss her so much and she has been quite an inspiration to me and everyone with scleroderma and related autoimmune diseases. Her art always showed her love of life. I am sad. Susie54

The nonprofit International Scleroderma Network thanks the following people for their donation in loving memory of Sherrill Knaggs, longtime ISN volunteer whose inspirational story was the centerpiece of the Voices of Scleroderma Volume 2 book, who passed away on 02-27-08. (Also see: Donate in Memory of Sherrill Knaggs and Donations in Memory) Reposted 03/10/08.

Margaret & Gareth Roof

Lisa Bulman

(Retired) ISN/SCTC List Coordinator

(Retired) ISN Sclero Forums Assistant Manager

(Retired) ISN Assistant News Guide

(Retired) ISN Fundraiser

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

Hi All

I am sooo sorry to hear about the passing of sherrill, she was one of the first people to help me on here and made you feel welcome...

I couldn't believe it when I read the news about Sherrill. Like many of you, she also helped me a lot and gave me lots of encouragement.

She is someone I will never forget. Gizelle