Sclero Forums
Shelley Ensz

In Loving Memory of Sherrill Knaggs

The nonprofit International Scleroderma Network thanks the following people for their donation in loving memory of Sherrill Knaggs, longtime ISN volunteer whose inspirational story was the centerpiece of the Voices of Scleroderma Volume 2 book, who passed away on 02-27-08. (Also see: Donate in Memory of Sherrill Knaggs and Donations in Memory) Reposted 03/04/08.

Anonymous (1)

Lisa Bulman

Stephen Dickson

This item was posted in the ISN Newsroom. Please check the newsroom daily for updates on scleroderma and other related articles.

Lisa Bulman

(Retired) ISN/SCTC List Coordinator

(Retired) ISN Sclero Forums Assistant Manager

(Retired) ISN Assistant News Guide

(Retired) ISN Fundraiser

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

I was so shocked to hear of Sherrill . We had exchanged posts and she always inspired me. I will miss her so much and she has been quite an inspiration to me and everyone with scleroderma and related autoimmune diseases. Her art always showed her love of life. I am sad. Susie54

The nonprofit International Scleroderma Network thanks the following people for their donation in loving memory of Sherrill Knaggs, longtime ISN volunteer whose inspirational story was the centerpiece of the Voices of Scleroderma Volume 2 book, who passed away on 02-27-08. (Also see: Donate in Memory of Sherrill Knaggs and Donations in Memory) Reposted 03/10/08.

Margaret & Gareth Roof

Lisa Bulman

(Retired) ISN/SCTC List Coordinator

(Retired) ISN Sclero Forums Assistant Manager

(Retired) ISN Assistant News Guide

(Retired) ISN Fundraiser

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

Hi All

I am sooo sorry to hear about the passing of sherrill, she was one of the first people to help me on here and made you feel welcome...

I couldn't believe it when I read the news about Sherrill. Like many of you, she also helped me a lot and gave me lots of encouragement.

She is someone I will never forget. Gizelle