• Announcements

• Joelf

Upgraded Sclero Forums!   05/18/2017

Welcome to the Upgraded and Redesigned Sclero Forums!!   Our Forums are even better and more up to date than before.   Happy Posting to all our Members!!
kelowna52

Just Because

5 posts in this topic

Good morning to all of you, I just wanted to say hi to all of you and hope that you have a good day today. I haven't been on here much lately, to much pain to sit on my computer, but today not so bad. My doctor started me on a new Anti Inflamatory Med. Anyway I just wanted to say hi and tell you all how much I appreciate this website. Have a great day.

Jackie S.

'Just because' is a good enough reason to do nearly anything. Hang in there, Jackie! Hope tomorrow is a better day too.

Oh! Jackie, I too today it was my best day. I have been suffering from pain for quite sometimes. Hang there it will get better. I'm not very relegious, but love of God has kept me going.

God help you

Much love

Alice

Hey Jackie

Nice to hear from you...sorry to hear you are having such a rough go of things just now but glad to hear you were able to join us today, that means some improvement! Hope those anti inflammatory med's kick in and then maybe you can continue to get more of these better days!

Sending good wishes your way!

Thanks girls, I'm glad things are well for all of you today. Take care.

Jackie S.