SCLERO.ORG
Sclero Forums

I'm enrolling in two studies! Updated again!

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to update everyone on how things are progressing. I am finished with my three infusions! YEAH!! They are not bad at all, there are no side effects but you need to stay over night at the hospital just to make sure. With two young girls it is tough to stay away especially when we are usually so so busy! My family and friends were a huge help.

So far I have had 3 pft's, 2 with6 min walk tests, tons of labs, bronchoscopy, skin biopsy and three infusions. This Friday I have my second bronchoscopy and my second skin biopsy will be next week along with more labs. After next week all I need to do is, labs, three more pft's, ekg and be seen by my dr for skin scores a few more times. I am so excited..the tough part is over. I will continue to keep you posted on any news I hear from this study. I still believe I have the placebo though. :blink:

Hugs,

Lisa

Lisa, I'm worn out just listening to all the tests you've had and are going to have. My goodness gracious, you are quite a trooper.

And what do you mean the tough part is over when you still have all those tests and appts to go to -- and don't even get a Hospital B&B for rest and FREE refreshments with FREE disposable clothing? :lol:

Lisa,

This is the first time I've read your post, and I am so grateful to you for doing all this! I do really hope you see some improvement (placebo or no placebo!). Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Bunky

Lisa,

It was so good to read your update.

Am glad to read that you're done withthe 3 infusions, but you've been a super busy lady and your body has been put through a great deal, Friend.

I have no doubt how difficult it must be having a young family and doing what you are. Yet, your family is also wonderful supporting your efforts...along withus... by caring for your little ones, and such.

Wow! Two studies... unreal!!!

Hugs,

Susie