Susannah

Barbaras Blogs!

4 posts in this topic

Wow Barbara

Ive just been sitting here at my computer reading your blogs and just looked at the clock, its 1.21am. I just LOVE your writing, its so entertaining and honest :lol: . Thank you sooo much, such a delight to read. Your mini zoo sound like such a crack up.

Keep Warm :D

Susannah x

Thank you for taking the time to write to me.

I'm glad that you have been enjoying my blogs but I hope I didn't keep you up too late!

I just write as I see things very much from personal experience and I'm fortunate enough to have such memories and a full and hectic life.

I have too many stories floating around in my head, many I could never write about -- the dark days! I tend to blank them out and look forward rather than dwell on the past, after all each day is a day closer to a cure!

I hope you are well and keep smiling -- it's the best tonic of all!

Best wishes to you

Barbara xxx

Barbara,

I enjoy your blogs as well. I am always glad to see a new one. You are able to see your life in such a humorous way. I have a mind image of your home and all your animals from the vivid way you have described them. Keep them coming! And thank you.

ISN Artist

Barbara, Your blogs are so good! Thank you for writing them! They always give me a good laugh each time I read them! You should get a picture of your animals. You have alot of animals.

Your feeding tube friend!

Sadie