Sclero Forums
barefut

Anybody ever have cellulitis?

That has been my baby toe diagnosis. I have been prescribed 2 different antibiotics to zap it as well as warm soaks in epsom salt and hydrogen peroxide 4 times a day, which feels Sooo good! (Don't know why I don't soak my feet every night as a general rule.)

Take care,

Barefut

Serena Justis

ISN Blogger

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

Hi Barefut,

I haven't posted often lately, just been hangin' around. Yes, I've had cellulitis; in fact, I've had it twice both in the same place which was on the side of my nose. I had to use warm compresses and take an antibiotic. Since it was on my head and therefore "close to the brain" I had to be careful to get it cleared up.

It hurts badly, doesn't it? And on your foot....oowwie! Be careful...take good care!

emmie

Barefut,

I had it on my leg ,but I was fortunate in that it cleared up quickly. This was about 5 years ago. Watch it closely because it can become a problem.

Take care and I hope you aren't in too much pain.

Nan

Actually Barefut:

My mind forgets a lot. I was also diagnosed with that in my elbow about 7 years ago. It got so bad, they had to remove the bursa sac (it does grow back). I think, now looking back, it was all part of the CREST symptoms.

Tru

It is what it is...........