SCLERO.ORG
Sclero Forums

Hello Everyone,

For those of you that don't know, Peanut went through a stem cell transplant a couple of weeks ago. She's currently in ICU and struggling right now. She's a total fighter, and if anyone can conquer this it's her, but let's all send her good thoughts and let her know how much we care. I spoke to one of her family members and they said she was responsive to her current treatment, so think positive thoughts! We want our Peanut to be well.

xo,

Tangelo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peanut we are thinking about you. I sure hope all is going as planned. I hope being in ICU is for your immune protection and not for other reasons. Positive thoughts are floating your way. Get well soon my friend.

Peanut,

I'm sure being in ICU is difficult for you. You are in my thoughts and I hope the stem cell transplant works for you. Looking forward to seeing you on the board again soon.

miocean

I have been waiting to hear how things went. I am wishing hard for a full recovery. To that end I decided to make a wish boat. So I made an origami boat and wrote my wish for peanuts recovery on a note and put it in the boat. It is now floating down the river to the ocean and it will hopefully make it to all countries. It is a tradition in my area to write wishes and requests on a piece of paper and cast them into the sea. The boat was an add on.

Well, I'm bummed. I know we are all going through Peanut-Withdrawal waiting for her to be out of the hospital from the stem cell transplant. I was really hoping we would hear today that she is back home and doing fine.

I'll certainly be sending even more good thoughts her way!

Thanks Tang!

Peanut,

I recently met a woman who had had a stem cell transplant. She is doing FABULOUS!!!!!! And I expect nothing but the same for you! Get thru the tough period and come back to us. We're waiting to hear from you. Lots and lots of Warm and Happy thoughts comin' at ya'!

xo