Sam

Non Sclero

12 posts in this topic

Well her name is Payton Carol-Jean. She weighed 6lbs.15 oz. I'm not sure of the weight. Her other Grandma didn't tell me. She was born at 7:42 pm, last night. Her big sister Alexia and I was at the park playing and exactly at 7:42 I was looking at my cell phone to see what time it was and to see if anyone called or left a meesage. Well All we have a busy morning. Take care and I just had to share the news with you ... This is my third granddaughter. Sam

Sam

Thank you and thanks for putting it in the right spot. After I had posted I knew I didn't have it in the right area.

I just got home spending the afternoon with Payton and Brooke. I had a really nice time and boy does she look like my step son now. Well got to take a nap, didn't sleep to well last night. Sam

Sam

Congratulations, Sam!!! :)

Christyh

Love makes the world go around!

Sam, you must be sooo happy about right now! My God daughter's name is Payton and we call her Pepe and Paytie...how cute!

Congratulations and looking forward to seeing her picture.

Jen

Thanks Jen and Pam, Yes its so exciting. Payton gets to come home today. I just got off the phone with Brooke and she said when she is up all she wants to do is eat. I just laughed but to me that is a good sign. Sam

Sam

Oh Sam, that is such wonderful news! Thank you for sharing it with us!

XOXO

Bunky

Hey Sam

Congratulations to all, it's such wonderful news!!

Sending good wishes your way!