luvbnmom3

How's Peanut?

23 posts in this topic

Thanks Tangelo....it really nice to get positive updates on Peanut!! Hopefully, she'll be back making us laugh soon! :) :)

Sending good wishes your way!

Thanks, Shelley. I didn't know about that and went there to leave her a message.

Take care, Everyone.

Margaret

Thank you for the update, That's great she's doing better, it has been like 4 or 5 days since your update, hopefully she's been able to go back to the hotel or home by now!

An update is posted on Peanut's site, saying that she is out of the induced coma now, but that she has had some small strokes. She is still in the hospital, with a trach tube, and unable to use her right arm (so far). She is improving but it sounds like it will be a long recovery. Read the whole story -- and send your good wishes to her! -- in the latest update to her blog, at http://www.hopeandheart.org/ (see the Update link).

Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz

Founder and President

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.

Oh my goodness....Shelley. Thank you for the update. Will continue to keep her in my thoughts.

Take care, Everyone.

Margaret

I was so sorry to hear that Peanut has had further problems. However, I know that she has the spirit to overcome them. I will be sending healing thoughts.

Lizzie

Thank you Shelley so much for the update and the link to Peanuts site. It is absolutely awesome!

I may have Scleroderma, but Scleroderma doesn't have me!