JohnLCanuck

Mouth ulcers

21 posts in this topic

I pierce a Vitamin E capsule and cover the sore place in my mouth with it...I do not eat afterwards or brush my teeth either so it will soak in real good.

Do it especially at night after you are through eating for the day and after you have brushed your teeth. It relieves my pain real quick!

Hope that helps you!

Catty~

John,

I hope your mouth sore healed and you're back to feeling better! I used to constantly get canker sores making it difficult for me to eat. Then I read a book that mentioned eating nuts or chocolate will cause canker sores. I used to eat peanut butter and choc. candy bars pretty regular until I read this piece of info. As soon as I stopped, so did the sores.

Razz

Live well, Laugh often, Love much

Hi John, just checking on you and seeing if you sores are getting any better. I hope that some of these idea's are helping you out.

Take care and stay warm,

Michelle

HI John! I too suffer from mouth sores & I've used the Magic Mouthwash as well. Seems to be the only thing that works for me. Mine have a tendency to go straight to the back of my mouth & gums. Just a couple of days on the "Magic" which has benadryl, cortisone, antihistamine, flavored - mine's bubble gum! Years ago I posted the ingredients, but your doctor may know the wash from the ingredients I've listed.

I know I'm late posting on this one, but maybe someone's cure will work for you!

Michele

Soft hugs your way,

Michele