Sclero Forums
nan

Low blood sugar

Just curious! My last bloodwork showed that I have low blood sugar. I have been feeling really worse than usual. I am wondering if it's due to low blood sugar. I am going to touch base with my primary care physician tomorrow.

Nan

I'm also hypoglycemic & the six meals a day (yes I eat every 4 hours or so) make a huge difference in keeping sugar levels ... level! It's the only thing I know that helps & I sure do get grouchy when hungry!!!!! I hover around 150 in weight and try to eat "better" when trying to shed a few pounds! I don't know if this is part of the autoimmune, but since diabetes is I'm guessing it can go hand in hand with sclero. Hope you all are having a great day!

Soft hugs your way,

Michele

Thanks for all of your replies. I eat every three hours because of slow emptying stomach. I must not be eating the right things. I am going to check out the link Pamela posted.

Have a super day!

Nan

Hi Nan, I have this too and sometimes it seems no matter what I eat I end up with the shakes and sometimes confusion, especially if I'm walking alot in the morning. I find that I have to eat a carb + a protein every few hours. If I just have a carb like bread my blood sugar drops. Hope you find a something that helps cause it's a miserable way to feel.

Hugs, Piper