• Announcements

• Joelf

Upgraded Sclero Forums!   05/18/2017

Welcome to the Upgraded and Redesigned Sclero Forums!!   Our Forums are even better and more up to date than before.   Happy Posting to all our Members!!
nan

Low blood sugar

6 posts in this topic

Just curious! My last bloodwork showed that I have low blood sugar. I have been feeling really worse than usual. I am wondering if it's due to low blood sugar. I am going to touch base with my primary care physician tomorrow.

Nan

I recently had low blood sugar too. I am not sure if it is related or not.

EH

ANN

I'm also hypoglycemic & the six meals a day (yes I eat every 4 hours or so) make a huge difference in keeping sugar levels ... level! It's the only thing I know that helps & I sure do get grouchy when hungry!!!!! I hover around 150 in weight and try to eat "better" when trying to shed a few pounds! I don't know if this is part of the autoimmune, but since diabetes is I'm guessing it can go hand in hand with sclero. Hope you all are having a great day!

Soft hugs your way,

Michele

Thanks for all of your replies. I eat every three hours because of slow emptying stomach. I must not be eating the right things. I am going to check out the link Pamela posted.

Have a super day!

Nan

Hi Nan, I have this too and sometimes it seems no matter what I eat I end up with the shakes and sometimes confusion, especially if I'm walking alot in the morning. I find that I have to eat a carb + a protein every few hours. If I just have a carb like bread my blood sugar drops. Hope you find a something that helps cause it's a miserable way to feel.

Hugs, Piper