Sclero Forums
Sam

Suzie aka: Sadie

I only knew Sadie from reading her posts, but knew instantly that she was a very special person. I am so honored to have shared even a little time with her on these forums. I too had no idea she was so young ~ her mission is complete ~ and in such a short time, she has touched many and will never be forgotten.

Much Love,

Nina

Sadie's passing is a great loss to our sclero family~ I'll continue to hold her and her family, as well as all of you, in the Light.

JJ

Having just lost my mother to this, my heart goes out to you Sadie and everyone whom she touched. It sounds like you are in the same peaceful state that my mom was in when she passed and I am so grateful that she is now pain free. I wish the same for you.

Peace,

Glenwood

July is proving to be a very sad month. I am so sorry to see this news on Suzie. Having just lost my mother 2 weeks ago to this disease it just saddens me immensly to think another beautiful soul has been lost. 36 is much too young to have suffered so long. I know that I am still new to you all but please know what great respect I have for what you do here.

Be at peace Suzie and say hello to my mom Sophie.

Glenwood

I jsut wanted to say thank you to those who took the time and wrote something on Suzie's page. That was very nice of you... Thanks. Sam

Sam