Buttons

Retirement

13 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share my news with you all that my application for Ill Health Retirement has been accepted!

It all feels a bit surreal at the moment but I know that now I can concentrate on getting the balance right for my health and being able to move on from this kind of limbo I've been in this past year.

It will take a little time for my payments to be sorted but my contract officially ends immediately since I got the notification.

A very relieved and happy Jensue

That's great news Jensue! I'm sure it's a big releif for you. :)

Karen

That's great that it has come through. That is nothing I have ever had to deal with, but I can imagine the relief it must bring!

Congratulations, Jensue!!!!

Christy

Love makes the world go around!

Congratulations! I know what a relief this must be and yes you now can take care of yourself and when you are sick you have no worries about having to go to work. I don't think I could work now if I wanted to and thank heavens my disability went through. It was a true blessing. Again, congratulations!

Warm hugs,

Peggy

Congrats Jensue :lol: ! Start enjoying the freedom. If you get bored, slap yourself and start enjoying again :) .

Tru

It is what it is...........

Tru you have such a way with words :lol: Great advice. I think I'll take it myself. ;)

Wonderful news Jensue ~ now relax and focus on your health. Everything else will fall into place.

Much love,

Nina (DE)