Sclero Forums
Clementine

Oxygen cannulas

Wow, for all of you on oxygen, you probably have seen a million different types of cannulas, as I have. Some twist, some don't stay in your nose, some stink, some are too long or thick, etc.

Today I got the perfect cannulas for my concentrator. They are very thin and light weight. The things that go in your nose are tiny. It actually feels comfortable for a change. They are probably infant size, ha ha!

I just wanted to make you all aware that there are small ones available if you are used to the larger ones that are cumbersome.

I'm impressed.

Clem

The cannula is a micro cannula. It's made by Salter Labs, Adult style number 1616-4.

Someone asked me for more information so I thought I would post for everyone else. I bet if you just ask your provider for a micro cannula any brand would do.

Only nose hose wearers can appreciate the importance of a good cannula :)...

I think its great that you shared this info. I'm so sorry for all of you that are on oxygen. I'm not at that point yet but I know that some day in the future I will be and I will have to keep this in the back of my mind when the time comes, if it does.

Warm hugs,

Peggy