Kristine

Hope

22 posts in this topic

Kristine ~ it's wonderful to hear you talk of your illness in such positive tones ~ that you were able to deal since your teen years is amazing. Hold on to your dream, these days, anything is possible. So happy your tests came back better than expected...that's wonderful!!!

Please keep coming back ~ you will find many good insights and infromation and most of all many good friends!

Much love,

NINA (DE)

Kristine

Welcome! Your results sound very promising and it sounds like you have found doctors that understand what is needed to help you on the way to good disease management. Please feel free to ask questions, keep us informed about what is going on with you and your disease, or just vent. We are so glad to be here to support you or supply information. There is a wealth of information on this site. The people here are so knowledgeable and kind. You have been very strong and brave for a long time. Feel free to call on us for help and support so you are no longer doing it all alone..

Smurfette

Chocolate, It isn't just for breakfast anymore!

Thanks to everybody for support...I am glad,that I am not alone in all world :) I found also another treatment, but I don't know what it is in english, because I am Latvian. This treatment is good for people who have thick skin, this procedure makes soft skin...

I can tell to everybody, what is a secret to be positive about your illness:

Is love in family...I have big family (I think), parents,2 brothers and sister...I used to ask my parents, why I am different from brothers and sister, but they haven't an answer on that, but they love me like I am equal to my brothers and sister, that makes our family stronger....

Find out who are your real friends....real friends always be with you...I found them...also found my big love when I was 19....now I am 22 and I am happy,because soon we will live together :)

Make your own purpose for life...step by step with small purposes you will be closer to your life's purpose....purpose can be everything what you want to reach in your life....don't be afraid...go one step forward and made it...

Generally please forget about depression, what you are thinking about your illness, it will make you just only weak, but you must be strong...if you have any problems, just smile, but if its too hard, then cry for happiness what will be when you resolve a problems....

I live like that...It makes me stronger....I advise to everybody to be happy and enjoy your life for all 100% and to those who are not able to understand you, just say, that your life is more colorful than their life ... and they all will be shocked for this sentence (from my experience) :)

Excellent insight Kristine :). As my friend who had cancer and myself were discussing yesterday; we never asked "why me?". We just got on with trying to get well. For my friend a nurse, she said the strangest thing for her was being on the other side of the situation. What doesn't make us weaker...makes us stronger.

Keep up the positive attitude :lol:.

Tru

It is what it is...........

You have a beautiful attitude Kristine ~ I absolutely enjoy reading your posts...please keep posting.

All that you have to say is very insightfull and so very true.

You are very fortunate to be so young and have so much valuable knowledge.

I hope you have a wonderful life together with your "special one."

Much love,

Nina (DE)

Hi Kristine,

It is so nice to here positive things.

Welcome,

Judy

A happy heart is good medicine.