• Announcements

• Joelf

Upgraded Sclero Forums!   05/18/2017

Welcome to the Upgraded and Redesigned Sclero Forums!!   Our Forums are even better and more up to date than before.   Happy Posting to all our Members!!
Whitney

Need Input!

26 posts in this topic

I've noticed the fatigue thing lately - I think my recent pregnancy (7-month-old son) may have reactivated things. I just cannot sleep enough, and you're right, it's not a "been active" tired. It's not even a "boy, I've been up all night!" tired. It's just a "I just can't do anything but sleep" tired.

So far, I'm still waiting to get in with my general practitioner (he's not the most responsive fellow), and I'm going to immediately ask for a referral to a rheumatologist. Even when I was first diagnosed 17 years ago, no one ever put me on any medication. All the dermatologist at that time did was measure my arms to make sure they were the same length, and sent me on my merry way.

But the itching - ARGH! My spots are right on the waistline, so either pants or pantyhose are constantly hitting those, and on my arm running up the lower outside part to my armpit, so I feel like all I do all day is itch.

Keep me posted on what all you do, and I'll keep you posted, too!