• Announcements

• Joelf

Upgraded Sclero Forums!   05/18/2017

Welcome to the Upgraded and Redesigned Sclero Forums!!   Our Forums are even better and more up to date than before.   Happy Posting to all our Members!!
Margaret

Blood test ranges

2 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I have searched the web and can not find a site that explains the values/ranges/normal, etc. for the Vitamin D, D2, & D3. Gareth's Vit D level came back *low* but I can't find the ranges for the numbers. I can't find a site that explains the values/ranges for IgA, IgG, & IgM either. His IgA is high and I do know that the last time his IgA was high, he had a stomach ulcer. If anyone has a favorite site that explains these levels would you, please, PM me? I would appreciate it......thanks.

Take care, Everyone.

Margaret

Hi Margaret,

Can not remember the web sites where I found the levels for vit d's but I believe one level said 30 or above up to around 60 for a safe level. On the lab copy there should be a normal level for that lab company performing the test. Some labs have different values. Hope that helps alittle. There are a couple articles on this site too. The Iga level I can't help at all with, sorry.

Hope Gareth is feeling better soon.

With gentle thoughts,

Judy

A happy heart is good medicine.