Sclero Forums
LisaBulman

Warmmeups.com Is Tackling Scleroderma Now!

The International Scleroderma Network thanks WarmMeUps.com for their comprehensive donation to tackle scleroderma research, support, education and awareness! Posted 01-04-07.

(Also see: ISN Donors)

These items are posted in the ISN Newsroom. Check the Newsroom every day for the latest scleroderma medical and support information.

Lisa Bulman

(Retired) ISN/SCTC List Coordinator

(Retired) ISN Sclero Forums Assistant Manager

(Retired) ISN Assistant News Guide

(Retired) ISN Fundraiser

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

Oh I want to get me some of these!!!!

Hugs,

patty

Hugs,

Patty

If Life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

Hashimoto's thyroiditis, Limited scleroderma, Dermatomyositis. Diastolic Dysfunction, dysphagia, Fibro, restless leg. Lupus is a maybe.

I just ordered some and I was excited to see that they donate to the International Scleroderma Network! I can't wait until my warmups arrive!

Nan

I got some last year and they are heavenly. Great for when the hands are aching with arthritis too. I watch t.v with them on.

Hugs, Piper

My warmups came in the mail today. I can't wait to sit down and put them on my hands and feet! I will let you know how great they feel.

Nan

Warmups are incredible! I found them to be relaxing for my whole body. I guess once I got rid of the pain in my hands and feet the rest of my body could relax.

Nan

Hi Sherion,

Follow the link Lisa provided in the first message in this thread to take you to the information on Warmmeups!

Warm wishes,

Heidi

You aren't dumb. I had never heard of them before this forum. You can get them for your hands and feet. They have gel packs in them and they are covered in material. You put them in the microwave to heat them up and then you can put them on your hands and feet. It has really helped with my Raynaud's.

Nan

My husband got these for me 2 or 3 holiday' ago! they are my most favorite thing in the world in the winter! In sclero, if your hands and feet are happy, so is the rest of you! And these definitely make me happy! and warm!!!

Warm and Happy to all of you! xo Vee

Happy people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have!

Warm and Happy to you! Vee