KarenL

Raynaud's at work

22 posts in this topic

Success!

I spoke with my teacher and clinical supervisors and they were TOTALLY supportive! They said that "Mrs. No" doesn't have to know a thing and I should go ahead and wear what I need to wear. My fingers cooperated right on cue and turned blue as can be (cyanotic in nurse talk :) And they both cooed over me an said oh you poor thing and such. So, all that worry for naught. Thanks again everyone and it just goes to show ya, that sometimes, It's not what you know it's who you know!

Peace

Karen

Karen that's great news for you now you can stay warm with your silk undies on!

Enjoy the nursing course.

Stay Warm

Jensue

Karen,

It never ceases to amaze me how nursing instructors "eat their young". I am a nurse and remember having similar battles. I did mention to my instructor how we should help each other not to "weed us out". I was tortured by this women for the rest of my schooling. I would wear the invisiable underwear if you don't think she would notice but it is ridiculous that you are even being placed in this position. My sympathy goes to you. Good luck in your career. Nursing is great and I would not change it for the world.

-Anderson

I also got into an argument about white shoes with backs vs clogs. I wore the clogs anyway and got away with it!