peanut

I'm back!

33 posts in this topic

Hello Peanut,

Blessings to you (and your good looking husband, too)! Keep up the good work! Pokey

Peanut,

Welcome back in all ways. It is nice to see success. Came to the forum while you were having the stem cell done and read the posts from your friend. Thanks for keeping us posted.

With gentle thoughts,

Judy

A happy heart is good medicine.

Hi Peanut,

Welcome back!

Hope you can recover fast.

Kamlesh

Kind regards,

Kamlesh

Dear Peanut,

It is so great to see you back!! You are amazing!! Wishing you continued good health and lots of hugs too!

Debz

Welcome back from me too. Hope that you will soon be seeing the benefits of your SCT and that your road to complete recovery is short.

B xxx

Diagnosed diffuse systemic scleroderma December 2005 (on my 30th birthday, as if turning 30 wasn't enough?!)

HOORAY You are back!!

I have missed you!! I think about you often and I have been reading your updates on your site. I was so excited to see your name on the forums.

Keep fighting, you are doing an excellent job and you are such an inspiration and hero to many of us.

Hugs,

Lisa

PS Thanks to the "good looking" husband for taking such great care of her and typing her messages. :)

Lisa Bulman

(Retired) ISN/SCTC List Coordinator

(Retired) ISN Sclero Forums Assistant Manager

(Retired) ISN Assistant News Guide

(Retired) ISN Fundraiser

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

You have made my day! I was so surprised and happy when I saw your post. I have thought about you so much and I was continually pulling for you. I am so glad that you are on the road to recovery and that what you have had to go through is probably something you should some day put into a book. You are an inspiration to all of us. You never give up and you always take everything on with a smile and an upbeat attitude. You have been missed so much and I am so anxious to hear more from you.

Again, WELCOME BACK!!!!

Warm hugs,

Peggy

PEANUT!

Oh my! I am crying too! We sure missed you and I have been waiting for this day forever it seems. It is SO good to hear from you!

I can't believe all that you have been through - you are an inspiration!!!

Keep up the good fight kiddo,

We love you!

Take care,

Barefut

Serena Justis

ISN Blogger

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

Yeah Peanut, I am so glad to see you back in action!!!!!!!

Way to go. I am so proud of your strength and recovery. Keep us posted on your progress.

Huge Hugs~

erin

*WestCoast*

Hi Peanut,

Welcome back and so glad you are here to share with us.!!! What an experience. I followed as you went along. You have fought hard with a good support system. I love your HMO helmet saying. Glad you are on the upswing and have been a beacon of light for so many here. Susie54

Welcome back Peanut!

I joined during the time you were getting your stem cell transplant (which I also followed closely). I'm glad you're feeling better and your upbeat spirit never waivered throughout your treatment! You are loved by so many people here. May your health continue to improve with every passing day!

Hugs,

Razz

Live well, Laugh often, Love much

Hi Peanut,

I am so glad you are back!!! I haven't been on here for a long time, but saw that you were back and just had to say how much you were missed. I followed all your "getting well" posts that were posted by your friend, and I just want to tell you that you were greatly missed. Your sense of humor and everything that you had to share with everyone were so missed. I'm so happy you are doing better, and back again. You are such an inspiration.

Lots of Hugs,

Cheri