• Announcements

• Joelf

Upgraded Sclero Forums!   05/18/2017

Welcome to the Upgraded and Redesigned Sclero Forums!!   Our Forums are even better and more up to date than before.   Happy Posting to all our Members!!
Cher

Just wondering

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone else has anticardolipin and anti smooth muscle anti bodies? Those two seem to consistantly come up in my bloodwork. I was checked for autoimmune hepititis with a biopsy and they said I have NASH or Fatty liver. I am just trying to compare notes. I also have elevated Histamine levels in my blood.

Anyone?

Thank you,

Cher

He Cher,

Have had positive anticardiolipins several times. They are not always positive for me. The anticardiolipins mean we can form clots more so than the usual person. I am taking plavix, it works alittle like aspirin. Also had a fatty liver at one time. I was told it can be fatty then correct itself depending on what I am eating. It has not been fatty for awhile. That is all I can help you with.

Take care,

Judy

A happy heart is good medicine.

Hi Cher,

I am with you on that one. Anti Smooth Muscle says that I have the autoimmune liver disease, but it doesn't seem to be progressing at the moment.

I hope that helps!

Hugs~

erin

*WestCoast*