• Announcements

• Joelf

Upgraded Sclero Forums!   05/18/2017

Welcome to the Upgraded and Redesigned Sclero Forums!!   Our Forums are even better and more up to date than before.   Happy Posting to all our Members!!
Kathy D

Dishwasher experiment

2 posts in this topic

Any kind of water exasperates the healing "dead skin" on my finger ulcers when they get wet for a while so I have not been doing dishes, but I think I can now. :)

I loaded up the dishwasher withOUT pre-washing or even getting off all the food from the plates, I just let them soak in hot water for awhile and put them in.

It turned out great! Even my coffee cups!

I did not load it really full like I used to, but who cares if I have to run it more often if they all turn out clean! At least I am taking back a chore that I used to do with pride, a labor of Love.

Thanks again Razz for making me rethink about my dishwasher,

KD

Diffuse Scleroderma Diagnosed March 2009

Hey KD8410!

I am such a slow poke. I just scrolled down the screen and found your message.

I am so happy for you. Yippeee :lol: !! That's the best feeling ever! Finding a way to do a house chore differently, yet perfectly. I like your idea about pre-soaking the dishes. You made my day! Happy dance, happy dance. :)

You know doing dishes was always a big deal with my daughters, no one wanted to do them. I would end up washing them and my fingers ulcers would ache.

Ever since the arrival of my dishwasher 3 years ago, it's been smooth sailing! I love my dishwasher. This one even has an upper and lower sprinkling system.

See what a little rethinking does? Thanks for letting know how you've taken back a household chore!

Hugs,

Razz

Live well, Laugh often, Love much