Guest Jude the Grouch

The happiness-health connection

3 posts in this topic

The happiness-health connection. Want to improve your health? Start by focusing on the things that bring you happiness. There is some scientific evidence that positive emotions can help make your life longer and healthier. Tips and Tricks. Harvard HEALTHbeat. 03/24/09. (Also see: Emotional Adjustment)

I love this article!

I can't say I ever really paid attention to being "in the flow" and totally absorbed in things, until I became ill and realized there is no better therapy for pain and restoration of happiness than finding things I feel passionate about and absorbing myself in them.

I truly enjoy every minute I spend on the ISN and sclero.org. Plus, the pervasive uplifting attitudes of everyone here always lifts me up each day -- and the humor by our members and our amazing bloggers is very therapeutic for me.

Thank you everyone for being part of my own happiness therapy and may we all continue to dedicate ourselves to find ways to increase our happiness -- despite everything that life and scleroderma throw our way.

Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz

Founder and President

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.