Sclero Forums
LisaBulman

Isn Celebrates 5th Anniversary!

The International Scleroderma Network celebrates it's 5th anniversary as a nonprofit agency. The ISN was founded based on the Scleroderma from A to Z website (www.sclero.org), which is now in its 9th year of operation. The ISN tackles scleroderma research, support, education and awareness with the ISN/SCTC Research Fund for international peer-reviewed research, a 1200+ page website in 22 languages, the incredible Voices of Scleroderma book series, the ever-popular Sclero Forums online support groups, over 1000 patient and caregiver stories online, and membership newsletters. Join or donate now to help us celebrate this special occasion! Posted 01-21-07.

These items are posted in the ISN Newsroom. Check the Newsroom every day for the latest scleroderma medical and support information.

Lisa Bulman

(Retired) ISN/SCTC List Coordinator

(Retired) ISN Sclero Forums Assistant Manager

(Retired) ISN Assistant News Guide

(Retired) ISN Fundraiser

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

Congratulations Shelley!

Thank you for your vision and hard work in getting the website, the ISN, and the forums up and running. It is all simply marvelous!

Warm wishes,

Heidi

Hi Everyone....Congratulations!!! I have only been a memeber for a month but want to say that I have learned so much and apprectiate all the hard work put into this very, educational site. I would have been totally lost without having the 'Forum' to ask questions and get back such useful informaton. It has trully been great.

Take care, Everyone.

Margaret