mimi

Insurance Approval

11 posts in this topic

Well, I just found out today that my insurance company (United Healthcare) approved treatment in the trial at Northwestern. I will be randomized next week!

I will keep you posted.

I have started a Blog to keep friends up to date. It is "Amy Daniel's Blog on Clinical Trial at Northwestern" which is listed on the ISN Story Collections page.

Dave----I am keeping my eye on you! Thus far you are my hero! Stay strong!

Mimi

Hi Mimi,

Congratulations! That is great news. I am glad you will be keeping us posted on your progress on the blog. We are all pulling for you and sending you lots of strength and healing wishes.

Warm wishes,

Heidi

Mimi,

Congratulations, I am so happy they came through for you! The blog is a great idea and you can be sure you'll have lots of us following your progress and cheering you on.

All the best to you on this journey to good health!

xoxo emmie

Amy - I am sending you my very best wishes for a quick and successful recovery. If the Dave you were referring to was desktopdave, I watch his website every day also and he is in my thoughts as well. After having lost my mother to this disease 27 years ago and now having it myself, you are all "my people" and I am so grateful that there is something you can do which is getting positive results....so go get 'em!

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and wishes!

Now it's just time to hang on and "enjoy"? the ride!

Mimi

Mimi,

Good news on the insurance coverage! Wishing you all the best.

Regards,

Gidget